“Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Trinity Christian Academy is a private Pre-K through 12th grade Christian school and ministry of Trinity Assembly of God, located in Johnston, Rhode Island.
With the use of the Biblically based School of Tomorrow curriculum (A.C.E.) and other educational materials, every student receives an education that inspires them to grow intellectually, artistically and most of all spiritually. Along with the core subjects, all T.C.A. students are educated in a variety of subjects, including music, art and athletics.
Rev. Thomas and Gina Fava founded Trinity Christian Academy in 1993. Since then, T.C.A. continues to produce strong men and women of God who are making an impact in this generation all over the world. Most alumni have furthered their education to obtain Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in all areas of life.
• To enable and provide families with a positive educational experience, dedicated to the development of the individual abilities of each of its students in a Christian environment.
• To provide opportunities for successful experiences, promoting self-confidence and positive self-esteem.
• To offer a traditional and diverse educational experience that meets the highest of excellency.
• To maintain a high standard of performance in morality and academics.
• To prepare each student to lead a productive Christian life, contributing to school and community.
• To offer a student-centered curriculum that is hands on and project oriented.
• To equip the individual student with skills in goal setting, communication and problem solving.
• To encourage students to pursue higher education in universities of their choice.
• To encourage an active participation by parents in their children’s education.